Thursday 23 October 2014

Notebook Doodling

So this is just a short intro, I'm currently an art student so I'll be posting art related things. I mostly specialize in surface and print pattern as I'm interested in textiles and interior designs. My drawings are mostly inspired by the natural world. I enjoy incorporating sinuous, elongated, curvy lines from a variety of flowers,roses and leaves.
These are just a couple of doodles I did with biro on brown paper. I use a lot of notebooks for college and I tend to doodle all the time; in this case I got carried away with it.The one below I did for my sister for her birthday present as she loves my drawings. I generally just enjoy sitting there in my free time, sat in front of the telly drawing from imagination.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.

No comments:

Post a Comment